Let me clear a couple of things up before I get into the main point of today’s post.
- No I am not getting paid from the people behind Think Like A Man to write this post.
- Yes, we did run a contest to giveaway tickets to special Think Like A Man preview screenings.
- No we don’t get paid for that.
- Yes, I have seen the movie Think Like A Man already.
- No, I have not read the book the movie is based on and I probably never will.
Now that I’ve gotten the disclaimers out of the way, let’s move forward and talk about why I want all of my black readers to take a non-black friend or family member (cause I know some of you all have them) to see Think Like A Man, which comes out in theaters this Friday.