My title
Home > Poppin' Questions Podcast, WifeFinder > Poppin’ Questions Podcast 31: An Interview With My Friend For Whom I’m Trying To Find A Wife

June 17th, 2011

In a special Poppin’ Questions Podcast, Jozen talks to his best friend about their search for his best friend’s wife. The two discuss his stance on dating as a pastor, a little bit of his family background, and try to answer all the questions people have asked since they started the search. The interview was done over the phone, so please excuse any feedback or sound issues.

1. Anonymous
    June 17th, 2011 at 16:44 | #1

His views on spirituality and religion are interesting.  Don’t know if I’d date him, but I would go to his church

2. Ti
    June 17th, 2011 at 17:18 | #2

I agree, Nina. I was waiting for the podcast to see if I would send in my stats, but after hearing him, I think I’ll pass… It would be interesting to hear one of his sermons.

3. June 17th, 2011 at 18:08 | #3

enlightening conversation — makes me give true thought to how your ultimate destiny could change for good or bad depending on who you marry. if it’s in your heart to contact this man–do it 🙂 if not, politely move on — yes, being a pastors girlfriend/potential wife is challenging. but, you’re talking about *potentially* building and leaving behind a powerful legacy here.

4. Coolbaby2001us
    June 18th, 2011 at 00:06 | #4

He has a “starting line-up”? That sentence right there lets me know that he immature and cocky. “Trying to keep it pimping”? What complete turn-off. I regret wasting my time listening to this crap.

5. Guest
    June 18th, 2011 at 04:10 | #5

Keep personal info on the down low especially to those who you know will not be part of your life. Good call.

6. Blacklily
    June 22nd, 2011 at 15:33 | #6

Jozen I can no longer hear the podcast on my phone. Is there a direct link to the audio? :0)

7. Nadira Rae